PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom AQo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom AQo

Hi, villain is fishy due to stack sizes and the min-3B pre flop. Should I take a stab at the flop ? or the check behind was good ? In these spots after the villain check on 3B pots, They usually do 2 things, check raise, or check fold. Cheers!

Hey fp,

I bet here, give him a chance to fold smaller pairs. In my experience they usually c/f or c/c, c/r is much less often, but we can feel comfortable folding to one so I don't see that as a problem. When he check/calls it will usually be by a smaller pocket so we rate to have 6 outs to improve to the best hand, plus the back door draws, and 3 barrels of pressure we can apply to 2nd pair or worse.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

4b for value pre vs the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
        4b for value pre vs the fish.
        yeah, I was going to ask this lol.
        What to do if he shoves ?

Comment

I doubt he shoves but i'd likely fold.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.