PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL Zoom, turn TPGK OOP facing 2nd barrel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL Zoom, turn TPGK OOP facing 2nd barrel

Dont have any reads on villain, since this is my first shot at 10NL zoom and i dont use HUD, so no stats either. At first i thought about 3betting but i was in worst position and my first impression of stakes is that they isolate here with mostly strong range. Any thoughts on whether i made a good fold, and although at first it seemed fine to take passive line, then again i think i played hand bad.

Call turn fold most rivers.

Comment

Yeah I think this is a good line. There are a lots of reasons to think that villains range is quite strong here and we have some better hands in our range. Players tend not to go too nuts on A high boards and we have some better hands in our range in this spot. Remember he c-bet into two people and isolated a weak player, so he probably has good high cards in his range often. The alternative is to call turn and fold pretty much every river, so I think I'd rather just fold turn.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.