PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl 6 max Zoom - Trips over Trips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl 6 max Zoom - Trips over Trips

probably couldve 3 bet pre but he raised from earlyish position so thought a call would be fine here. Lead on the dry board with my ace for value which i think was a mistake probably a check call line would be better here? I think once the raise goes in it screams stronger ace but i call once in case he's bluffing hands like KK,QQ,JJ etc. he could also have weaker aces i guess. Once he bets the turn i think this is an easy fold looking back but i can never see this when im playing :/ waaaah lol from there i just get myself in trouble on the river? Ads

Hi ads!

Don't mind the call preflop actually, but I would just x/c this flop and would consider folding to further aggression without read on our opponent. I want to play a small pot here because we got kicker problem. Don't feel that everyone's bluffing you when they raise people are sometimes more honest than what you expect!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.