PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25nl - NFD vs Fish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25nl - NFD vs Fish

Stats: VPIP: 45, PFR: 36, 3B: 20, AF: 1.7, Hands: 42 I know getting it in here is never bad, it's just whether or not calling will have a higher expectation? Thoughts?

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
    Stats:

I know getting it in here is never bad, it's just whether or not calling will have a higher expectation?

Thoughts?
    I think calling 1.5 bet is less variance ,you need win 0.55c in addition if you hit the flush OTT, the thing with flush draw is that if we hit it we won't be paid too much. and against 22-AA range you are 51% favorite , I think getting it in has higher expectation

Comment

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
      Stats: VPIP: 45, PFR: 36, 3B: 20, AF: 1.7, Hands: 42 I know getting it in here is never bad, it's just whether or not calling will have a higher expectation? Thoughts?
      Boy do I hate check-raising here. There are just great ways to get money in on later streets when we have the nuts or a hand we can value bet and there aren't that many hands that we can fold that we are ahead of. Like AK isn't going to fold if it bets here, though it doesn't bet often and doesn't fold often. So I like just check-calling. We can lead rivers if we want (when we get there) if we check-call the turn, we can check-raise anytime we get there (I would just check-call when we make a wheel) and ofc we get a ton of money when the straight comes on board and our 7 plays

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.