PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25nl - Call or fold vs fish w/ OP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25nl - Call or fold vs fish w/ OP

Stats: Player3 ( $14.67 USD ) - VPIP: 100, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 2 Player4 ( $35.58 USD ) - VPIP: 26, PFR: 16, 3B: 0, AF: 2.3, Hands: 82 I personally think it's the former but open to thoughts. UTG is a poster/bronze star fish. Small sample but enough imo. Think pre is pretty standard being OOP. So... call or fold?

I would call, only reason is that he's short stack and pot is huge. He might over play some weaker hands on the dry board and of course I understand he could have 4x hand with VP 100.

Comment

I don't think we should fold here.

Judging by the fact that you posted it we did not win. but this is a good spot and the other player was kind enough to furnish us with a 2$ overlay.

So this is a situation where villain could plausibly play every worse one pair hand in this way. it is less plausible they play QQ or KK this way because more often player who limp these will limp re-raise them (the same could be said of aces but aces are less afraid of seeing a flop in that kind of player's mind).

So some hands beat us, I think we're just crushing villain's range here and we have a fine price.

Comment

Ty Gareth.

Originally posted by GarethC23 View Post
        Judging by the fact that you posted it we did not win. but this is a good spot and the other player was kind enough to furnish us with a 2$ overlay.
        Are you assuming i'm results orientated Gareth!? I'm offended!

Villain had 78o and i scooped the pot

Comment

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
          Ty Gareth.

Are you assuming i'm results orientated Gareth!? I'm offended!

Villain had 78o and i scooped the pot
          haha well I guess I was 1 for 2 in my reads last post

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.