PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2$NL 6-max Tc9c: Should I have folded preflop ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2$NL 6-max Tc9c: Should I have folded preflop ?

Villain_1: VP:15 PR:15 AFq:100 AF:infinite (65) villain_4: VP:65 PR:12 AFq:66 AF:4.13(51) villain_5: VP:22 PR:8 AFq:52 AF:2.81 (250) As you see an aggressive company. I think I had good reason to call preflop as I got 4 to 1 odds and also the action villain_1 could be a steal. Just checking if that is correct. Otherwise it played itself. What happens here on the flop ????

fold preflop? no way. You had to pay 23 to win a pot of 1.14 and is a nice hand multiway. The action on the flop is just crazy
    Last edited by rkleefstra; Wed Jan 08, 2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I like your play preflop. You're getting great odds to call the initial raise from the button. Once everybody else calls the 3Bet, again you're getting a great price to call, you're in position and you've got the perfect type of hand to play in a multi-way pot.

And then you have all this crazy flop action into you

You're getting pot odds of about 3:1 to call. If you're ahead of the big stack, you could even afford to lose to one of the shorties and make some money back. You should call here and just embrace the craziness!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.