PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10Nl 6-max Zoom ATo on BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10Nl 6-max Zoom ATo on BB

Hi, villain is playing 20/15/3 over 260 hands. Do you like my line here ? Cheers!

Looks fine. If we flat and a J or Q comes our action will be killed so i dont mind raising OTT although it does look quite transparent to 2p+.

It's interesting when he jams because his range is wider BvB but 130bb deep I wouldn't feel too good calling a turn 3b shove.

Comment

Hi fp,

Firstly we need to look at more than just the generic VPIP/PFR/3B stats here with 260 hands for a sample... specifically, his steal %'s, both overall and from the SB position. Also his fold to 3B% would be useful. Blind v blind I am definitely playing AT but I might sometimes 3b it as opposed to flatting. If he's got a wide steal range, I prefer to 3b this spot. Flatting is still profitable, but without the initiative we can get a bit lost on what to do post flop when we don't hit the board, since AT high can still be the best hand a fair bit vs. a wide steal range but it can't take heat. If his fold to 3B is low, 3-betting is even nicer since I would expect him to steal position open hands like A-rag and broadways, then call our 3b with these dominated hands.

As played, I think folding is fine. Sometimes we may be folding the best hand to AQ/AJ or more specifically A6/KT, but our turn raise should look very strong here and we can have the nuts very easily as played, so his all in should include a lot of very strong hands.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.