PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10Nl 6-max Zoom AKs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10Nl 6-max Zoom AKs

Hi, villain is playing 24/14/2 and F3B=33% over 6 hands of an overall sample of 124 hands. Do you like my line w/ AK here ? Cheers!

Uber standard. Could go slightly bigger OTT and OTR but that's just nitpicking.

Comment

Hi fp,

I agree, it's not bad. When he calls on the turn he's got a big ace or flush draw a ton. Given the strength you've shown his value range to raise all in on the river are all hands that can beat AK.

I'm not sure about the river bet though tbh. This is one of the worst cards in the deck for us as it gets both AJ and spades there. So we are targeting AQ specifically and maybe some worse ace combos for value... which I'm not sure how many of there are given the action sequence. But I think this is a spot where we can consider check/folding the river. It's hard to see this guy giving us 3 streets of post flop value in this spot, and when we are good this river will go check/check a lot. If we check we can call a small bet (we were willing to bet $3.50 ourselves so if we are calling a half pot bet it's not much different) and fold to a large bet... if AQ doesn't check down the river (which it often will) it would usually make a smaller bet to try and get called by Ax and KK.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.