PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL 6Max Zoom - Flopped trips vs aggression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL 6Max Zoom - Flopped trips vs aggression

Villain: 19/16, AF: 3 (157 hands) I was pretty sure that villain had at least Tx, if not a boat. I'm losing to all boats, AT and KT and T9. I was only beating JT, T8 and maybe T7. Am I ranging the villain reasonably or is this too nitty a fold?

In terms of relative hand strength our hand is actually towards the bottom part of our range so I dont mind a fold even though his line is FOS on a TT4 board.

I also think we should be cbetting smaller with our entire range on this board texture.

Comment

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
      In terms of relative hand strength our hand is actually towards the bottom part of our range so I dont mind a fold even though his line is FOS on a TT4 board.

I also think we should be cbetting smaller with our entire range on this board texture.
      Damn birdayy you are getting good

we clearly don't charge enough round here

I want to echo these sentiments. I think you played the hand pretty perfectly.

I think the river is the only point where one could disagree, but on balance, I favour a fold here. I think this is a spot where we should call with AT and fold QT (and probably it doesn't matter with KT either way).

A smaller c-bet size may be in order but not by much. Realize that if you saw this hand versus the same player but heads-up I would call down with KT and QT becomes closer, but still probably a fold. Nice play

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.