PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10Nl 6-max Zoom AKs MW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10Nl 6-max Zoom AKs MW

Hi, SB is playing 17/13/7 over 139 hands. Should i consider reraising the flop ? What you guys think ? How should I proceed with the hand ? Cheers!

It depends on the villain's blind play. They seem to be playing an overpair. If you 3-bet it should be a shove as you have greats odds with 15 outs twice, almost even money. That would be my preferred line. But I do get overly aggressive at times.

Comment

I didn't raised because for me it looked like he had a set (due to his PF stacks) and we were kind of deep.

Comment

I like the way you played this hand - you are too deepstacked to start overplaying your flush draw + two overcards as villain definitely has sets in his check/raising range. However he also has draws or small overpairs that we are either ahead of or have decent equity against.

I'd prefer to call OTF and OTT in position and see what happens.

When villain checks the river, I think he's never got a set. Now you've hit top pair, I'd be tempted to go for some thin value - I'd put out a bet of $3 and hope to get called by Qxss or JJ-99 that are stubborn.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.