PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10Nl 6-max Zoom AKo squeeze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10Nl 6-max Zoom AKo squeeze

Hi, villains are unkown. Should I 5-bet shove over the top here ? Cheers!

Hi fp!

I 3betting in this spot as you did. However, I prefer betting a bit smaller here, about 120 rather than 130 (3x the raise plus 1x for the caller). You have position on everyone, but you don't have a made hand yet. When V5 4bets, I would just fold and wait for a better spot. His 4b is huge which limits your options. Calling, then folding on a missed flop is not going to be profitable. So you are left with folding or moving all in. I doubt you have much fold equity if you move all in.

Without a read, I would not expect the villain to be 4b like this with AJ, AQ hands that you dominate, but more likely with AK and pocket pairs. Against the pairs you are a slight underdog. So, just let it go and wait for a better spot.

I hope you noted V5s bet sizing.

GL and have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.