PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25nl - Set on scary board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25nl - Set on scary board

Stats CO: $25.03 (100.1 bb) - VPIP: 16, PFR: 9, 3B: 2, AF: 3.0, Hands: 97 BB: $14.97 (59.9 bb) - VPIP: 38, PFR: 26, 3B: 3, AF: 2.1, Hands: 81 Kinda scary bet sizing. Firstly, I think raising the turn is pretty bad because we are rarely getting action from worse in his range. River I think if either call or fold. Thoughts?

I think AcX hands would call your raise . As played I would call OTR. there are AX hands he might play that way. I think you are ahead here in general .

Comment

Since BB seems to be a recreational player judging by stats and stacksize and overcalled pre he can definitely be valuebetting a much wider range in this spot OTR including any 2 pair or even medium Ax combos, especially given that it got checked around so he doesn't have to fear a flush too much. He could also be bluffing with single clubs. I'd still raise turn and try to stack him for his entire $14 (not worried that the PFR may ever come in our way here).
      Live Trainer

Comment

Interesting as I thought 22 would be just just outside the bottom of our value raising range on this kind of board multiway vs that sizing.

Thanks Felix.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.