PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoom 2nl - AT (TPTK)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom 2nl - AT (TPTK)

Hi guys, Could you please analyse my hand below. Stats on villain: 14 hands VPIP/PFR/AG factor 29/14/8.0 not really much stat wise. Becuase of this, and most villain's are nits at 2nl zoom then I treated him as a nit. Would you guys play this the same? Cheers, Pullin

Hi pullin,

I like your play right up to the river. I would call him down here because this line of donking into the PFR is often a 1 pair hand trying to "protect" or see where it's at, or a draw. We beat exactly all of those except for 78 on the draw end and JJ on the 1 pair end. If he's led with a set or T9, we'll pay him off, but we should see enough JT/QT/KT/A9/K9/Q9/J9/QJ/J8/ and busted diamonds to compensate.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
      Hi pullin,

I like your play right up to the river. I would call him down here because this line of donking into the PFR is often a 1 pair hand trying to "protect" or see where it's at, or a draw. We beat exactly all of those except for 78 on the draw end and JJ on the 1 pair end. If he's led with a set or T9, we'll pay him off, but we should see enough JT/QT/KT/A9/K9/Q9/J9/QJ/J8/ and busted diamonds to compensate.
      78 makez straightz on teh rivah

Comment

Cheers guys,

Pullin1988

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.