PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM 4way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM 4way

should reraise allin with my hand? cuz behind me there are still two players and one of them can already haz higher straight draw or made straight , and only real think is my backdoor nut flush draw...
    on the other hand i have good odds some small pairs and sets..

i should have probably stack off especially cuz he was short, and especially cuz thats the flop i was aiming for...

but the 2 players behind me made me feel bad and i didnt want
    to call and fold to reraise

Either fold or 3-bet pre, mostly fold at Zoom. Over calling with a weak unsuited Ace is a leak.

Comment

Hi Naturo,

I've done a few of your hands now, and the theme I'm seeing is that you are playing bad values in bad situations. This is another one. Calling here preflop with A3o is a big leak. It can be a 3b resteal hand with the right reads (which you don't have) otherwise this is just a fold.

Post flop fold I think is good, this opponent is c-betting large into a 5 handed pot, which shows a ton of strength, and we don't close the action. The draw to the small end of the straight and back door flush isn't likely worth continuing here since we can still get blown off it, and if we make our hand it's pretty obvious as the board will be scary.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.