PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom AKs OOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom AKs OOP

Hi, villain is unknown but due to stack sizes and pre-flop action he seems pretty fishy. What to do on the flop here ? This is a pretty 'foggy' situation for me. I mean, the hand is weak and the stack sizes are weird.But he could be calling pre-flop wich a bunch of crap. Cheers!

I would just check the flop. If he has a bunch of crap, its likely that he missed the board. If he missed, betting will get him to fold, but checking can get him to bet that crap. That's better for us than betting into his pairs and bluffing his airs. I am not saying we should check to fold, if we are going with this hand check-call, check turn is much better than bet-call here because of all the trouble we have his unpaired hands in umbup:

Comment

But what do we do if he bets ?
      Should we check fold this board or check call ?

And if he bets half of his stack and we call, we are committed to call almost any turn if he bets I guess. Right ?

Comment

Like I said in OP, check-calling is better than bet-call or bet-fold. I would check-call. And be committed often.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.