PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tight fold ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tight fold ?

iz dis tight fold on river? he could have KT KJ TT JJ or Qhigh flush ?! probably not AK or KK cuz he will reraise that probably preflop, and even TT and JJ lot of players reraise preflop so only real hands looks like KT and KJ or dat crazy Qh flush

im kinda beating a lot of things, but still i dont think like he will be pushing so much into so small pot without fullhouse ...
    Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Sun Dec 22, 2013, 08:21 PM.

I'd fold pre.

As played, its such an easy fold on the river, you're so far from the nuts. I'd wager a small amount that you were probably beat pre, OTF, OTT and OTR.

Comment

J7 is a really weak hand to open with from UTG. You're often going to be out of position and on the rare occasion you flop well, you're still going to face a lot of tricky spots with low flushes or crappy kickers with your top pair.

You play Zoom Poker - the joy of playing Zoom is that you can fold trash like this and instantly be dealt another hand.

Anyway if you're going to play J7, this is one of the best flops you could hope for - I don't know why you didn't Cbet this. It's unlikely anyone has a king, your kicker likely won't count by the river and you have the J, what more could you ask for?!

I suppose as played the river is a bet/fold because there are so many full houses out there - but I've got no idea what villain has.

If you're going to play crappy holdings, at least play them aggressively and put pressure on your opponents.

Comment

you seem to love j7 sooooted :P

Comment

Originally posted by spand42 View Post
          J7 is a really weak hand to open with from UTG. You're often going to be out of position and on the rare occasion you flop well, you're still going to face a lot of tricky spots with low flushes or crappy kickers with your top pair.

You play Zoom Poker - the joy of playing Zoom is that you can fold trash like this and instantly be dealt another hand.

Anyway if you're going to play J7, this is one of the best flops you could hope for - I don't know why you didn't Cbet this. It's unlikely anyone has a king, your kicker likely won't count by the river and you have the J, what more could you ask for?!

I suppose as played the river is a bet/fold because there are so many full houses out there - but I've got no idea what villain has.

If you're going to play crappy holdings, at least play them aggressively and put pressure on your opponents.
          but wut would call me if i bet on flop 3way? yes u made good point at least some straight draws and some TT- would prob call me there

Comment

Welcome to the world of playing J7 UTG!

When you see durrrr, Lex and Antonius play seemingly any two cards, they don't do it with the intention of checking flop and turn. They do it to stay aggressive and keep their opponents off balance because they have no idea if they've got AA or T5o.

Comment

Originally posted by spand42 View Post
              Welcome to the world of playing J7 UTG!

When you see durrrr, Lex and Antonius play seemingly any two cards, they don't do it with the intention of checking flop and turn. They do it to stay aggressive and keep their opponents off balance because they have no idea if they've got AA or T5o.
              so basically i got durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd ,
              aaaw so cute

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.