PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zoom no info, fun hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoom no info, fun hand

one funny hand..
    could have i even raise river?

Bet turn, bet river.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Why are you checking flop and turn? That is just horrible.

Comment

As the others pointed out, you played this hand really passive and it cost you quite a lot of potential value.

I actually don't mind check/calling the flop. You can't rule out QQ-AA or sets from V4's range and I don't really fancy betting into him with one other villain still also yet to act.

However once it's checked around I think you must start betting for value. Everyone has had a chance to act and V2 chose not to lead after seeing V4 check. Therefore you should bet about $0.40 to get value from 6x, 3x, flush draws, straight draws, maybe and 8x and lower PPs.

As played, V4 did your value betting for you. I think check-raising is possible but it's such a strange line to take. I wouldn't know how to react to this if I was V4 but I'd be inclined to raise as your actions make little sense.

Anyway as played, all the draws (except 79) have missed so I would absolutely bet this river for value, I'd probably make it $0.99. Again, someone else does your value betting for you so at least you get paid something.

The key to beating microstakes - Value, Value, Value!

Comment

is it good to still check turn and lead out river if it comes safe card like that? cuz im getting horrible river cards all the time which for example here will be or and i will definitely have to fold such river and if i bet turn big, i would have to checkfold such river (especially when both call turn) and would lose so much.. it just happens to me crazy amount of time like i had , reraised preflop and flop comes and i go like big bet flop+turn and river comes and im like and checkfold

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.