PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom AQo OOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom AQo OOP

Hi, villain is 19/14/2 over 263 hands. Should we check call the river or bet for value ? When we get raised on the river, it's a clear fold ? Cheers!

I think you played the hand spot on until the river.

You did absolutely the right thing in value betting your top two pair - you're going to often get called by AK, AJ, worse 2 pairs.

I think this river is a bet/fold against a TAGgish villain - even though you're getting such an awesome price.

I can't see villain min-raising with worse two pairs on such a scary river. However I can see him min-raising and not shoving with flopped sets, 44 and A4. I can't really think of a flush that makes any sense. He's probably scared of the flush which is why he didn't shove.

Comment

Do you really think he's raising with worse when you bomb the river on such a scary board?

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.