PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom AKs OOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom AKs OOP

Hi, villain is playing 23/17/4 over 52 hands. Should we 4B and get it in here ? I thought that against the villains range I'd be crushed. So I decided to call and play a flop ( even out of position). The flop is a check fold right ? Cheers!

The hand replayer was a bit funny so I'm not sure what happened after the flop, but I'll just analyse the preflop and flop play.

I like the way you played preflop. The villain seems pretty solid judging by your stats.

If you 4Bet, you're only going to get action from QQ+ or maybe even KK+ depending on the villain. All worse hands than AK are going to fold.

You miss the flop - check/fold is absolutely the correct play here.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.