PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom 9Ts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom 9Ts

Hi, villain is playing 16/14/9 over just 65 hands. Like the way I played the hand here ? I called the 3B since we were 130BB deep. And the flop is a no brainer I guess. Against a range of AA,KK,QQ,AQ and possible a bunch of crap that a 9% could have I think it's a hand that plays itself right ? Cheers!

Preflop play is a bit loose all around, but I think it's fine bearing in mind you're both deep stacked. If xflixx can get away with playing like that, then I'm sure it's fine

The Villain seems pretty TAGgy so I'd expect his preflop 3Bet range over a UTG raise to be pretty strong, say TT+, AQs, AK. He might even just flat with TT, JJ and AQ.

You flop really well. Villain isn't scared by this flop which suggests he likes his hand. I like the raise, with the intention of getting it all in. Your draws are really strong against his premium holdings.

If we assume villain is not continuing with his bluffs with JJ, TT and AK, your equity against the remainder of his range (QQ+ and AQ) is 55.14%, so you're actually favourite. Take out AQ and you're still 52.84% favourite.

Therefore your plan of raising intending to get all the chips in on the flop is spot on. You were just unlucky you missed all your outs!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.