PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom turn semibluffing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom turn semibluffing

villain unknown I got this equity but don't know what to do with it. I think he isn't likely to fold that turn when he calls that flop, so do we have enough equity to make up for the fold equity to continue semibluffing?

Folding turn is really weak.

We turned an awesome card to continue barreling. We likely have enough outs vs his range.

Comment

I like your play up until the turn, but like birdayy says, this is a great card to continue firing another barrel on. You picked up some more hand equity (any A,K or 8 is likely going to give us the best hand) and if villain either floated the flop with some A high or an underpair, he is never going to call your turn CBet.

If you miss the river, you can just check/fold.

If you aren't comfortable firing multiple barrels, then check/folding the flop isn't a terrible play.

Comment

Congrats on your first official hand analyses Spand42 !!

I totally disagree with it ofcourse

Comment

Congrats, spand umbup:

Comment

Thanks guys

Are you shoving on the turn ray?

Comment

I started reading the comments at the bottom, and then saw what everyone else was looking at - hey, congrats Spand!! GL GL!! umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.