PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom QJs OOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom QJs OOP

Hi, villain is unknown. Should I consider check calling the flop as a slow play ? Cheers!

I think check-calling the flop is better as there are very few bad turn cards. I would check/raise the turn though if he bets again - although this does look extremely strong and you might not get paid more than two streets.

Comment

What strikes me a little is villains big OR sizing. I would actually feel like he will be pretty strong in this spot or have not much at all, so I like check/raising flop. We need to build a pot to stack Kx since we are OOP. Alternatively we could lead out but since our relative position against the aggressor and caller is so good I like your line.
      Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.