PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom AJs OOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom AJs OOP

Hi, villain is unknown. I didn't c-bet the flop since it was so dry and I don't see many worst hands calling or better folding. Should I just check fold the turn ? Cheers!

Hey boss,

I think 3-betting preflop is absolutely fine with AJs, although I like calling pre against an unknown even though we're in the SB. Problem with medium strength broadways is always the same as we are unsure of what range villain will continue with in a bloated pot when we flop top pair.

OTF I would always bet out against an unknown as you can not only get calls from worse but you also never know how his betting range truly looks like once you check. Continuing on the later streets as played will be tough from here without infos/reads.

OTT I would make a decision as to whether I'm folding or going with it (jamming). Villain can now actually have picked up some draws with bluffs from his flop betting range and also get more sticky with a worse ace while maybe checking back river with weaker ones or bluffs/busted draws. Not too happy about his big turn bet though, on paper our hand looks a little too weak here which actually is an argument for folding.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.