PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

implied odds part1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• implied odds part1

did i play this good? i think definitely yes this one, as i had still 34% on turn with 17 outs, so i could call 3$ to win 12.5$ with implied odds thingy

i was planning to fold on turn since the raise was so superbig on the flop, but the turn was perfect for me adding bonus 4 outs to my 13 outs

OTT you're getting the correct Pot Odds, never mind the Implied Odds if you're right that you have 17 outs.

I think I'd play the hand as you did on all streets.

Comment

Agree with spand, you have enough equity on both the flop and the turn to call potsized bets getting 1:2. Some of your outs are also well hidden, others may have reverse implied odds (like board pairing spades) so you still need to be careful as to what rivers to shove if you get there. Don't think you have a lot of foldequity against his big bets so I like calling best.
      Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.