PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom AQo MW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom AQo MW

Hi, villain is on the left is playing 26/11/11 over just 35 hands. The other guys is unknown. Should I c-bet the flop or just check call ? Cheers!

I like the way you played it. If in doubt - go for the aggressive option!

Comment

Nice hand fpumbup: I see you made your pf 3b 90 cents. This is more than the typical 3x the original raise, but a very standard size nonetheless. I like 3b with AQo especially in this spot being oop. On the flop you are drawing to the second best flush, but don't have a made hand. I like leading out here as you did. You would want to call most bets on this flop since your hand has good potential to improve, but by being the bettor yourself you also pick up a fair amount of fold equity which is good since the pot is already big and you do not yet have any showdown value. This is a good spot for a semi-bluff. Note, if your flush card was much lower, giving the opponents a greater chance of having a better flush draw than you, then I would check and be considerably more careful with the intention of folding if the action gets too heavy. GL and have fun at the tables! Roland GTX

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.