PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom 77

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom 77

Hi, villain is unknown. What you think of my river bet ? I decided to bet small like 1/3 pot so I could fold to a raise. Is my bet too thin ? Cheers!

Hi fp!

Preflop and the flop looks great! On the turn, I suggest betting a bit more though. The board is becoming very draw heavy. So, bet more now both because there is a good chance you will get called and to give the villain bad odds to call if he is chasing. There is 2.40 in the pot. I would bet at least 170, but probably 1.90.

On the river, I suggest checking behind. All the flush draws just got there. It is a bit odd that the villain wouldn't bet if he has a flush. But if he doesn't there are still very few hands that you are beating that will call the river bet. You don't want to get value owned.

GL and have fun at the tables!
    Roland GTX

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.