PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New To The Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To The Game

Hi everybody
    I'm Safwan from Syria
    I've joined PokerStarts last week and started from the zero and took part in the Bankroll Builder promo
    now I've got 60$ and I need some advices about the bankroll
    What tables should I play at ??
    I'm good at NL Hold'em microstackes cash and usually be in the money in Stn and MTTs
    so what tourneys should I join ??
    and what is the best about about FPPs ?? Should I collect FPPs or play tourneys with them
    thank you a lot
    and exuse me for my bad English , again

Check this topic out for Bankroll Management tips:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...oll-Management

Great job on getting to $60 from zero - some of the most well known players have started out playing like this!

I'd start playing $0.01/$0.02 cash games first - make sure you can beat this level consistently before you move up.

If you move up too quick, you will get frustrated if you start to lose too quickly.

Try a few different games and see what suits you. You might like hold 'em, you might prefer Omaha. You might prefer tournaments, single table SNGs, cash games, Heads Up. You have to try some things out and see what you like!

Comment

Thank you a alot
      Actually when I play cash I play 0.01/0.002
      maybe I will move up higher next year

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.