PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro / low stakes skype group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro / low stakes skype group

Hello,

My friend (Serdiuk) and I are looking for some dedicated and friendly people to start a skype group.

We have been friends for quite a while through a game called Starcraft. I switched to poker, he decided to follow and we've been talking poker ever since.

Today we thought.. Why not expand on this and start a skype group!

Some info about us:

We are both Dutch speaking fellows (Serdiuk is Belgian), but we both speak English fairly well. We both play full ring micro/low stakes cash games (He plays NL 2/5 and I play NL 25).

The people we are looking for:

- Serious about the game
    - 6max or full ring cashgame players (NL5 - NL50 preferably)
    - English speaking
    - Most importantly: Be nice, friendly and awesome in general!

Serdiuk and I will be in charge and decide who stays, who goes, who's not active enough, etcetc

SOOOOOO, are you interested in joining us just send me a message on pokerschool!

I have never been in a skype group, what people do there?

Is it like a chat group, like irc?

Comment

Sounds good, but have the same question as braveslice. What would you expect of me?

I'm dutch, playing 5NL zoom basically every evening

Comment

I'd be interested - I play 25NL 6Max at the moment, I might be taking some shots at 50NL soon.

A couple of skype groups have tried to be formed in the recent past but nothing has come from it...

My username is spand42

Comment

To awnser brave and rkleefstra,

Serdiuk and I are basicly looking for people to regularly discuss hands, give eachother feedback on hands/sessions, talk about poker in general and together improve our poker game and the game of the group in general.

The main thing I expect from "members" of the group is that they are just friendly people who we can talk poker with. The goal in the long run is to create a close group of about 5-8 people who are trying to take their pokergames to the nextlevel together.

Comment

there is allready an active chatgroup

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.