PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom AJs IP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom AJs IP

hi, villain is playing 10/5/0 over just 20 hands. Weird line he took on the river, perhaps a two pair hand ? By checking back the river I'd be loosing value most of the times right ? Cheers!

I would bet around 60 on the flop. Good check on the turn, not a good card to be bluffing. Good bet/fold line on the river. You are dead there when he raises. A two pair hand is very plausible. Good read. umbup:

Comment

NH, well played. I don't think that the average microstakes opponent is tricky enough to be taking this line as a bluff in an attempt to fold out Ax. Your range consists of a lot of Ax and bluffs, so in case he has an inferiour hand with showdown value he could just call instead of raise. Also, there aren't many draws that bust out so he would need to be turning a small pair into a bluff which I don't see happening a lot at these stakes. Not betting the river would be criminal though!
      Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.