PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom JJ vs DB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom JJ vs DB

Hi, villain is playing 18/15/4 over just 70 hands. What this DB is trying to represent ? Kx is check calling most often. Should we consider calling him down here ? Since the only feasible hands here would be under pairs I guess. Cheers!

With those tight stats I wouldn't expect a whole lot of bluffs in villain's range postflop, also because with his stacksize it seems that he may be flatting a stronger than usual range OOP. I would mostly call once and see what he does on the later streets. Sometimes you get to check your hand down against TT/smaller pair or some bluff with AQ. But folding against a tightt guy here doesn't look too bad either.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Folding here vs one bet is super exploitable.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.