PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL 6Max Zoom - Flopped Full house counterfeited?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL 6Max Zoom - Flopped Full house counterfeited?

Villain stats: 29/19. AF:2 (96 hands) Fold to Cbet: 1/6 I flopped a boat and chose to CBet flop and turn which villain called both times. When villain called the flop, I thought he might float with overcards or call with any PP or 6 OTT I narrowed villains range to better pocket pairs (e.g. 77-TT) or Qx. I thought that he would've raised at some point with a 6. OTR a horrible card comes out and I check/fold. I tanked over this decision and I still don't know whether I did the right thing or not. I just didn't think that a PP would bet this and would just check and be happy to get to showdown. What do you guys think?

Looks standard to me. Horrible runout. I check-fold river.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi spand,

Yuck. His river sizing is really big, I think folding to it is fine.

You might consider betting like 4.50-5, and folding to a jam... he will probably call you down with the pocket pairs and 6x and only raise with Qx. This gets you value from his pairs (which may check down after you check) and reduces the frequency of bluffs.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.