PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom J6s on BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom J6s on BB

Hi, I decided to 3B here because he was opening wide and my hand has some playability post-flop. What to do when check raised on the flop ? Cheers!

Preflop I like to just take the flop with a weak hand like this getting a great price of 1:3 on my money with position, especially considering villain may be a weaker player with that stacksize. Although 3-betting is certainly an option in theory, these people generally don't like to fold a ton preflop (where most of our money should come from when we 3-bet here), but I also feel like I'm not utilizing the given discount and my position as much.

As played I think getting it in OTF is fine against draws, overpairs and strong Jx but I'd probably prefer to just call his initial raise and have him put the rest in OTT himself. He could be on a pure bluff or raising on weak draws.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.