PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom KK OOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom KK OOP

Hi, villains are unknown. The river is a check fold ? Cheers!

hey fp_boss I think I would just move all-in on the river for value honestly. There are plenty of 2nd best JX or QQ combinations to call you with and we have received no indication that villain has you beat at this juncture. If I checked, I would probably check-call a shove, but not be ecstatic about it. I think we still make money but they have to be bluffing with T9 type hands often and sometimes overvaluing QQ/AJ. There are just too few hands that beat us, from what I can see, though. But yeah I think we can solve that difficulty by going for the value ourself umbup:

Comment

One of the reasons to shove for value was because the river was a sort of a blank, and also because he didn't raise the turn right?

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.