PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom JJ MW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom JJ MW

Hi,villain in position is playing 19/16/11 and AF=11 over 99 hands. Looking at this hand now I think I should have called the flop bet since he's super aggressive right ? or just bet myself ? Cheers !

I usually go with 2 options when I have 2nd pair (bottom two in this case), either bet out and take down the pot against all hands that actually have some equity against us (without them knowing, like 1-2 overs etc) or check to someone who is likely to bet worse at least for 1 street.

In this case once you check I feel like you're obligated to call as the BU can easily stab at the pot with any pair, draw or evne a no pair hand given that everybody just checked to him. I'd call and re-evaluate the situation on different turncards plus his action.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.