PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom AKo on missed flop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom AKo on missed flop

Hi, villain is playing 32/27/9 and AF=2.5 over 79 hands. Again, hard time with AK hands that don't hit the flop. What you think of my line here ? Cheers! umbup:

Hi fp!

I like your pf 3b and the sizing. The utg villain will have a lot of pocket pairs and AJ+ hands when he calls. Once he checks to you on the flop, I would make a c-bet. You don't have anything yet, but with so much in the pot, I would take a stab at it.

As played, I would fold on the turn, but call if I had the A of clubs since this will give you clear flush outs on the river. As it stands the situation is pretty unlcear on the turn and your flush outs may not be good since Ax hands make up a large part of the villain's range. He may be holding the A of clubs.

GL and have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

Comment

I'm a little confused here, sorry.
      But betting the flop is not going to fold any pocket pairs, and I'm dominating all of his AJ,AQ hands, which will probably fold the flop and perhaps xc if he has the A of clubs. So I loose less if I ed up hitting my flush, and have a chance to hit my K or A to beat his pocket pairs.

Any thoughts ?

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.