PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom KK OOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom KK OOP

Hi, villains is playing 13/9/2 and AF=2.7 over 123 hands. The river is a check fold ? Cheers!

Originally posted by fp_boss77 View Post
    Hi, villains is playing 13/9/2 and AF=2.7 over 123 hands. The river is a check fold ? Cheers!
    I think, actually, that this river is a bet-fold. Once the second ace arrives on the board, we are more likely to have the best hand than we did on the flop. When villain checks back the turn I think that should further embolden us to value bet the river. If villain raises we should have an easy fold as we would expect this with AX and better and it should rarely be a bluff. If villain has aces-up with a pocket pair they are very likely to pay us off. Checking doesn't have much value, especially if we are going to fold to a bet. We wouldn't expect villain to bluff once they take a passive/give-up route on the turn. So yeah, I think it all adds up to bet-fold. We shouldn't count on villain value betting worse pocket pairs, and besides, we can get a call from them anyways.
    Last edited by GarethC23; Sat Dec 14, 2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.