PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom AKo 4B pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom AKo 4B pot

Hi,villain is unknown, only have 8 hands on him 50/38/33. What you think of my post flop play ? I'm always stuck at these spots w/ AK on 3B or 4B pots when I miss the flop, specially OOP. Because a lot of times I c-bet & get raised a lot on TJx or these dry T58 flops. Cheers! umbup:

Hey fpboss,

I don't think there's anything wrong with x/f on these kinds of boards as you chose a pretty big 4-bet size preflop and most people only continue with a pretty strong range against these. Given that the pot is huge, you would be committing your stack with most betsizes, no better hand will fold and no worse will call - I like your line here.

You could consider 4-betting smaller preflop in the future to give villain a chance to continue with a wider range while leaving yourself with more room to maneuver in a 4-bet pot (i.e. semibluff small without being committed). You could also flatcall his 3-bet and continue from there. Flop would usually be a x/c then as you have overcards and dominate some of the hands he may 3-bet you with (again concept of keeping your opponent's range wider with your betting line).
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.