PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculative hands betsizing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculative hands betsizing

Hi guys, just want to ask you all about what betsizing should I use when playing preflop with speculative hands in position, for example suited connectors? I am still quite not sure about that, as there are more ways that come in my mind about this thing. Should I bet small to show some aggression and get to the flop as cheap as possible? Or should I just call? And yeah, I'm definitely not going to make big bets Thanks in advance umbup:

If your talking about preflop just make bet sizing the same for each hand but diff sizes for what ever seat your in for example i open 3x in all seats except the BU where i raise 2.5x, then i will vary my sizing on the BU depending on whos in the blinds just like i wont open some hands vs some players in the blinds but il open absolute garbage vs others.

Il even make 4x or 5x sizing's vs some players i got notes on. So as a default opening size go with 3x and 2.5 and if your opening a really tight range UTG you could 4x it if you want i dont see the point but i know players do do it.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.