PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom KK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom KK

Hi, villain is unkown. But due to sstack sizes and to the fact that he's playing only one table I labed him as a fish. The 5x open UTG comming from fishes, usually means a hand that is weak opening UTG, I believe is almost never AA,KK,AK. I decided to 3B around 3.5x OOP since fish tend to call a lot of 3B, so we're getting more value here by raising more. What do you think of my post flop play ? Looking back now the overbet shove on the turn was stuip, don't ask me why a I did it lol. Any thoughts on the hand ? Cheers!

Hi fp,

I would just c-bet the flop. I would expect this guy to have a lot of hands like AQ/AJ and JJ/TT along with some smaller pairs (agreeing with the recreational player read). I think we will get called by the pairs that have a worse flush draw, and we have a number of outs vs. the Ax holdings.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.