PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL, BB vs SB.Good fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL, BB vs SB.Good fold?

it heppened to me before and the Villan would have a bigger monster.

I know nothing about the Villan.I really don't know what to do in this case.

Originally posted by baprejmer View Post
    it heppened to me before and the Villan would have a bigger monster.

I know nothing about the Villan.I really don't know what to do in this case.
    You didn't post a hand...

Comment

Just shove and pray for Run Good !

Comment

yeah I would shove here too

Comment

That's a cooler :p

Repost the hand link baprejmer

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by baprejmer View Post
              Without a note here on the villian I think I would go with my QQ on this flop. If I had a note that this player is very nitty then I might find a fold. Grade b
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Never folding.

Comment

Hi bap,

I'm not sold on cold 4-betting preflop here without player specific reads. What we do know is we are 150bb deep effective and the villain is making a very large 3b sizing from out of position. If we get 5-bet, are we planning to get it in? We should be if we are 4-betting imo, but I'm not sure how profitable it is to stack 150bb's pre here as at 2NL FR I think we are going to get shown AA/KK a ton when all the money goes in pre.

As played, I agree on not folding. The mere fact that we did in fact 4b pre and are not all in because villain flatted us, weights his range more towards TT-QQ imo as I would expect him to have raised again pre with AA/KK at least some of the time. If he's flatting with AA pre to get tricky, then I think the line most players doing this take is check/raise all in on a flop like this that is very benign and perfect to let us c-bet. So I think I don't expect to see AA much at all here. KK is more possible, maybe he decides pre to wait for no ace to flop, then bombs all "safe" flops. But if this is what he's up to, then he'll be doing the same with JJ/TT, and probably doing it with most/all combos of JJ/TT, so it's still quite profitable to stack off with our QQ.
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.