PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK

Am i ever any good here, TT comes to mind when he 3bets me but his turn bet looks like he wants me out of the pot and he could do that with JJ. This is a easy fold at 5nl or 2nl but players are a little more aggro at 10nl and when i saw this i thought he either dont care what i have and is just value betting sets or straights like 99 or he over valuing JJ QQ/ AA for the slow play or he knows that im likely to fold to aggression on this turn after i 3betted pre then calling the flop. So do we like just giving this spot up vs an unknown and wait till we have reads or should we hero call the turn, personally i like a fold especially as were both deep but what do you lot think?

Replayer mangled the hand a little?

Comment

Once he calls our Cbet OTF, I am not too keen to continue with this hand unless a K comes. This flop hits a lot of his pocket pair range and the fact that we are OOP makes this hand very tough to play.

I think you made a good fold.

Comment

NH imo, I would bet the flop a little bigger or sometimes check it as I would do with Overcards to have him stab with worse and control the potsize at the same time. That boardtexture smacks your opponent's calling range more often so it's a dangerous pot to bloat from OOP.
        Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.