PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

16nl - OP on drawy board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16nl - OP on drawy board

Stats: Player1 ( $9.88 USD ) - VPIP: 36, PFR: 21, 3B: 9, AF: 3.3, Hands: 67 Player5 ( $13.72 USD ) - VPIP: 70, PFR: 10, 3B: 8, AF: 2.0, Hands: 30 Is there really any other way to play this? Villains are both pretty fishy. Is it likely I can get called by worse? Thanks

Villain 1 seems pretty LAGgy so I wouldn't read so much into his donkbet/call/check line. Villain 5 looks to be a calling station so I wouldn't be that concerned about him either.

Therefore I think you're doing the right thing getting all the money while your hand is still likely good.

Comment

Hello,
      I think you will be behind often enough MW to cbet OTT, usually I give up such hand OTT.

Comment

Hi birdayy,

I like the play at all decision points personally. I think there are a lot of worse hands that super loose fishy players can call the turn with. 99, 8x, 75, 65, 53, 43, 33, 66, 77, all flush draws, just to name a few.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Dave.

Comment

I think I am playing it the same way, in fact, I know I am playing it the same way.

Looked to see what the result. Unfortunate. Had a run of hands like that recently where I get it in way ahead and lose on the river. Such is poker.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.