PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50nl Zoom, KK - A river Dry board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50nl Zoom, KK - A river Dry board

Hi PSO

vs a reg, 20/19/AF 1.0 f3b 1 on 5. 100 hands

PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com/

Button ($50)
    Hero (SB) ($57.89)
    BB ($47.26)
    UTG ($86.83)
    MP ($54.77)
    CO ($40.91)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
    3 folds, Button raises to $1.25, Hero raises to $4.25, 1 fold, Button calls $3

Flop: ($9) 4, J, 6 (2 players)
    Hero bets $4.50, Button calls $4.50

Turn: ($18) 8 (2 players)
    Hero bets $9.75, Button calls $9.75

River: ($37.50) A (2 players)
    Hero checks, Button bets $31.50 (All-In), Hero...

Total pot: $37.50 | Rake: $1.69

So AJ got there, I am behind JJ, some backdoor heart flushes got there as well, incluiding something like QhJh, JhTh. I expect a few really good players turn some Jx hands into a bluff there.

Check-call or check-fold?

check-fold and I dont think its close. I think the fact of the matter is a 1/5 f to 3b indicates a wide range of value hands villain can represent on this river and his AF=1 leads me to believe he is unlikely to be bluffing just about ever. Especially turning hands into bluffs.

I think its check-fold here all day long

Comment

Thanks Gareth, I got this one right then.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.