PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL1/2c, zoom, QQ, what to do at the turn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL1/2c, zoom, QQ, what to do at the turn?

Hi,

No stats/infos on the villains (it's a zoom table).

[replay hand_id=579373 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=BFD84FB0C1]

I think I play relatively ok pre-flop and on the flop. On the later streets, that's another story... What would you have done on the turn? (and potentially also before, if you would have adopted a different approach)

Think our flop bet is a bit large, as is the turn.

I would bet half pot OTR for value and fold if raised.

Comment

Hi tanguy,

I agree with birdayy, sizings are a bit big. I don't mind the flop sizing, but the turn is a bit large. I like bet/folding both turn and river as well, I think we're able to get value from many worse hands and draws with a bit smaller sizing and am pretty comfortable folding to a raise on either the turn or river then. 1/2-2/3rds pot is good generally here imo.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.