PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

button opening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button opening

Hi, do masstabling pros like innerpsy, DaWarsaw, nanonoko look at who is sitting on blinds before they decide whether to open from button or not?

almost certainly

Comment

Randy Lew thinks at the speed of light. When he is on the button he looks at who is in the blinds, his cards, their stack sizes, his stack size, table dynamics, history, possible weaknesses of the blinds, if he has a hand that has the potential to exploit that weakness x 24 tables on top of things like what shall I have for tea, what can I do for my next video

Comment

I have 3Bet vs Steal stats on my HUD - but then again I only 8-table and find that pretty hectic, I have no idea how these guys 16/24 table!

Comment

like a machine!

Comment

At their stakes there are less players around so they probably know a large amount of the regs and will be able to instinctively know their games etc. so yeah, they will look to see who is there, and whether their intended moves are likely to be profitable.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.