PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coaching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coaching?

    Hi just wondered if anyone on pso can look through a video of one of my 2nl 6 max session i played and plug the leaks, ive been studying and playing for a while now and i feel that every downswing i have i lose what i won plus more. Will appreciate any help.

    Ty

    Ads

  • #2
    If your looking for a free option. I'm up for using something like Mikogo with you. It's a free program that enables other to see each other screens. With a mic you can talk to each other as you play. Take it in turns playing and seeing where we play hands differently and possibly seeing each others leaks.
    Sometimes just having someone else watching you makes you play your A game longer
    I had a big downswing lately but am back to winning ways. Here are my figures for this week

    Comment


    • #3
      That would be great man, already gave mikogo installed and have used it before


      Do you have skype?

      Ads

      Comment


      • #4
        i wud like to get so me help too

        Comment


        • #5
          Add me on Skype Mwallace.78
          And we can discuss when we are both available to do some sweat sessions.
          Look forward to it

          Comment


          • #6
            ive added you on skype my friend

            and sunil if you add me on skype ill create a group chat for us

            For anyone else reading this playing micro stakes six max that wants to join a study group just pm me or add me on skype (adsthepro123)

            Cheers,

            Ads

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Mike,

              How have to managed to play 21,000 hands in one week. How many tables do you play at once?

              Cheers,

              Pullin

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by adsthepro777 View Post
                ive added you on skype my friend

                and sunil if you add me on skype ill create a group chat for us

                For anyone else reading this playing micro stakes six max that wants to join a study group just pm me or add me on skype (adsthepro123)

                Cheers,

                Ads

                i added you . lets try to make our game better

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah pullin. With 2nl I will play 4 zoom tables at once

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Awesome.

                    I play two. I want to be able to manage that.

                    Cheers,

                    Pullin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pullin1988 View Post
                      Awesome.

                      I play two. I want to be able to manage that.

                      Cheers,

                      Pullin
                      If your interested in joining our study group on skype then just give me an add (adsthepro123) )

                      Cheers

                      Ads

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I would like to. However, believe it or not I haven't used skype before, and I also play full ring and not six max.

                        Cheers,

                        Pullin1988

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          21,000 is insane volume compared to what I play. I don't think I played that many all of last month. I've made a conscious effort to play less though as I moved most of my volume to 10nl reg tables.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mikey_Luggs View Post
                            If your looking for a free option. I'm up for using something like Mikogo with you. It's a free program that enables other to see each other screens. With a mic you can talk to each other as you play. Take it in turns playing and seeing where we play hands differently and possibly seeing each others leaks.
                            Sometimes just having someone else watching you makes you play your A game longer
                            I had a big downswing lately but am back to winning ways. Here are my figures for this week

                            What kind of program are you using to keep track on your stats? just wondering

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah 21k was allot even for me. If I'm playing 10nl I would probably only play 2 zoom tables at once or 6 reg tables. I normally try and hit 2k hands a day. The program that is recording my stats there is called Holdem Manager 2. There is also another program which does the same called Poker Tracker 3 (I think 3 is the latest) Google them I think you can get a free months trial with each so you can get 2 months free before committing to buying one of them umbup:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.