PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the team online tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the team online tables

heey guys just posting a hand to start a conversation
    http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...063_C18A14D365
    im pretty sure dat he has aa or kk here so i think i have to fold my k8 but wat about 67s in this spot you need about 9% to call here cause if you win you get 10 times his stack
    with wat hands would you guys call here, btw i would fold hands like ak and aq here and probably call with any pocket pair whats your guys upon this.
    love to hear your oppinion
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Strange play
    Be good to see what hand he was doing that with.

Comment

There's a thread on 2p2 about it: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/32...mbers-1384846/

Basically though, you should be stacking off with ATC vs the team online player if it's your first encounter (because net profit is used as the 10x multiplier).

That means stacking off for 1000bb with 72o is correct if it's your first encounter (11,000bb reward). However, you'll never make that back in a session so if you lose the pot just quit.

Comment

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
        There's a thread on 2p2 about it: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/32...mbers-1384846/

Basically though, you should be stacking off with ATC vs the team online player if it's your first encounter (because net profit is used as the 10x multiplier).

That means stacking off for 1000bb with 72o is correct if it's your first encounter (11,000bb reward). However, you'll never make that back in a session so if you lose the pot just quit.
        ^^This, snap call here all day. Saying you would fold AK here I don't understand tbh.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

nice ty birdayy :P
          why i would fold ak is caus im 95% sure he has aa here so then i have 6% that why i would fold ak

would fold ak but will call with any 2 cards q and lower but should have called indeed :P
          Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Here's a hand I played tonight.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...936_9242920F3F

I would have called ATC.

Comment

Well I think you can loosen up that 95%. In birdayy's hand he had QQ... if he's only doing this with QQ+ then AK has 32%.

Keep in mind what DaWarsaw's and other Team Online Pro's regular stakes are. They could care less about losing several stacks during this promo and don't mind when players win a bonus. So while I don't think any of them will monkey it in with any 2 cards, given the situation + the fact that they know people will call them off with any 2, their shoving range is going to be +EV much wider than just AA.
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks dave :P
                Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Is it documented when the 10x rule applies. keep finding Tyler playing 2nl zoom but unsure when he is and isn't part of the challenge. Only my game play obviously changes allot when 10x is in play

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.