PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL - Optimal flop and turn lines with TPWK BvB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL - Optimal flop and turn lines with TPWK BvB

Hello fellow PSO-ers, Here's a BvB spot vs a 27/16/1 opponent (66 hands) Villain seems to be slightly loose passive over 66 hands with a 4% total 3bet in 24 opportunities. They've folded 2/5 to cbets. BvB I expect their calling range to be fairly wide when they are in position. I also expect them to 3bet JJ+, AQ+ and some weak hands like 55-22, weak Ax, and Kx Would you consider checking this flop since our hand cannot get 3 streets of value? I decided to cbet the flop with TP because I think we can get floated a good amount here with over cards, Ax, A3, A5 with backdoor flushes, etc. and our TP is vulnerable to A, K, Q. Is the turn a bet, x/c, or x/f given villain's aggression factor is 1. It's kind of border line for me as I hate giving a free card since our TP is vulnerable especially with the turn card but at the same time we have a weak kicker. So could this be a bet/fold turn, x/f river on A, K, Q, 5, diamond?

Hi George,

I like c-betting this flop simply because it misses so much of our steal range that I think we get called by any pair, ace high, KQ/KT/QT. On the turn I actually prefer to bet again, as he's passive (not bluffing much nor perhaps thin value betting much) and he can pick up equity with a bunch of holdings that will call again. He may still call us with stuff like 88 and A4 since it's blind v blind, but also A6/A3/54/any ace really, and any floats that picked up back door diamonds.

I would actually bet/fold most rivers, as again blind v blind I think we get called down lighter than normal. Rivers that would be good to check/fold would be an ace or 5.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.