PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl Graph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl Graph

Hi,

this is a 5000 hand graph at 2nl, obviously not great but ive been studying s lot in the last few days playing and believe that im not playing badly, my ev line is at like +$17 and im breaking even is this something to be worried about?

ads

Hi Asthepro777,

To me it looks as though you have got it in good as a favourite, but the bad side of variance is taking a hold at the moment. If you won in these situations where you were a favourite then it wouldn't be where it is now. Also, the sample is quite small at the moment - keep grinding.

Note: my graph looked similar to this for around the same amount of hands. I will post here for your comparison, but now at around 40,000 I am running at around 8bb/100 and have made a profit of around $55.

You know when the sampe size is small because, and as a example, if you are a TAG with stats say VPIP of 15%, then 15% of 5000 hands is around 750 hands that you have seen the flop, not to mention the times when folding on later streets which will bring this number right down.

Cheers,

Pullin1988
    Last edited by pullin1988; Mon Oct 28, 2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Thanks man,

I know its small sample but just sucks when you see your ev line so high lol, ive pulled a bit back up 2 and a half buy ins now so happy days

Ads

Comment

keep grinding and keep making the good choices. Just keep in mind the only important line is the green one

PW

Comment

Ads,

do you have the hurricane down in cornwall? It's not too bad up here in Bristol!

Cheers,

Pullin

Comment

Originally posted by pullin1988 View Post
            Ads,

do you have the hurricane down in cornwall? It's not too bad up here in Bristol!

Cheers,

Pullin

I was expecting some kind of huge storm with all the red weather warnings but no, not really anything as always eh

Ads

Comment

No nothing really materialised.

They were being extra cautious because of Michael fish's weather report back in 87 when he said there wasn't going to be a hurricane and there was.

Cheers,

Pullin

Comment

Looks like your having one of them getting outdrawn/losing coin flip moments. Keep it up mate you will be at 5nl in no time

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.