PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL Zoom - KK facing 4bet IP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL Zoom - KK facing 4bet IP

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...059_E4F5489002

Very early into the session, so no notes on villain.

My question is: are these spots avoidable? Coolers happen but is there any way to have more in our favor?

And lastly, is the optimal line here 5bet jam? Flat his 4bet and get it in on almost any board without an ace?

Any help would be great, thanks

Hey Built, Personally, I am getting it 'all in' p/f with KK Vs 4bet & if we're up against AA, then so be it. Villain could 4bet with JJ+ AQs AKo. The problem with flatting 4bet is it leaves us with a v difficult [... or v easy] decision on A high flop & on a non A high flop we are still losing to AA! Tony [Prodigy237] umbup:
    Last edited by Prodigy237; Sat Oct 26, 2013, 12:59 PM. Reason: Added

Comment

Yeah just 5b shove pre.

Comment

Hi Built-byTilt,

I'm going with what the guys said. With 100bbs, I'm shoving over a 4bet with KK. Flatting in these positions will not accomplish much since the ranges will usually be tighter; I would not expect villain to be 4bettting light here so there is no point to keep their weak hands as they will be 4betting with their value hands and KK is at the top of our range.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.